Announcing the new update v.188.8.131.52 for C Media Player
Hello dear C Media Player users, we have been busy with the new update v.184.108.40.206 and it’s available to download now. In this update, we have been focused some great features, improvements and fixes. We have added a new cool feature that you can jump any chapter you want in a media anymore. Just simply follow the “Playback -> Chapters” menu item and choose any item you want to jump if it’s supportted for the current media you are playing. Beside this, you also can jump the next chapter or previous chapter by using the keyboard shortcuts (Page up, Page down). If there is no any chapter in the current media you are playing, C Media Player will seek forward 10 minutes or backward 10 minutes. We are also happy to add a new feature that you can change audio device as you wish anymore:
In the screen shot, as you see, we have changed a lot the menubar and made some improvements. It’s better for user experience now. We also worked on user interface and performance improvements. After a long time, we are really happy to announce the new update v.220.127.116.11. You can update C Media Player to the lastest version by checking for updates manually or using our web site. Here is the change log for the new update:
- Added: Added a new feature that you can change audio device as you wish.
- Added: Added a new feature that you can clean the URL recent list on the open network stream dialog.
- Added: Added a chapters menu item that you can jump any chapter you want while playing a media.
- Improved: Improved the open network stream dialog.
- Improved: Improved menubar and context menu with many changes!
- Improved: Improved the rendering operations of the video and subtitle
- Improved: Improved user interface and drawing of the slider objects.
- Improved: Improved the seeking operation at the startup of a media.
- Updated: Updated some 3rd party libraries.
- Fixed: Fixed an issue that screen refreshing mechanism blocking the main loop in some cases.
- Fixed: Fixed an issue that keyboard shortcuts do not respond when buffering a network URL.
- Fixed: Fixed a focus problem on menubar that appears forward/backward jumping still works when navigating on menubar.
- Some fixes and improvements.
If you have any question about C Media Player, please do not hesitate to ask us!
Thank you for being part of our user base and community.
C Media Player Developer Team